Natchitoches Meat Pie FestivalSeptember 12 & 13, 2014
Riverbank Stage Downtown Natchitoches
“Lotta, hotta meat pies, music and more”
THIS IS A FREE EVENT!
IT”S ON! JOIN US FOR THE MEAT PIE FESTIVAL!
You’re invited to the 12th annual Natchitoches Meat Pie Festival and River Run being held in historic Natchitoches, Louisiana. The festival will take place at the downtown riverbank along the fabled Cane River Lake.
The Natchitoches Meat Pie Festival is sponsored by:
Independent Motorcycle Riders of Natchitoches
City of Natchitoches
Natchitoches Historic District Development Commission
Natchitoches Area Convention & Visitors Bureau
Natchitoches Tri-Centennial Commission
Meat Pie Festival Schedule of Events
Friday, September 12, 2014
5:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. – Lots of Food and Drinks, Arts & Crafts, Kid Games, Dancing along the banks of the Cane River with:
- Johnny Earthquake & The Moondogs
- Chubby Charrier – Prepare to be Funkified, Zydecofied! Swamp-Funky Zydeco Good Time
Saturday, September 13, 2014
7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. - Fun 5k Run on the Riverbank will be done by the Natchitoches Central Highschool Booster Club. Contact Cathy McCasulin at (318)352-6267, or Archie Metoyer at (318)730-5543 for more information
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. – Lots of Food and Drinks, Arts & Crafts, Kid Games, Dancing along the banks of the Cane River:
- River Run Ride Registration starts at 10:00 a.m.
- River Run Ride Contest, Games, and Events start at 12:00 p.m.
- Fun Meat Pie tasting and eating contest will be throughout the day.
Great Live Bands starting at 11:00 a.m!
- Billy O’Con Band
- Wayne Toups
- Additional entertainment & fireworks schedule will be posted soon!!!