A successful production shoot starts with great locations. Add a Commission that offers the cooperation and assistance to stay on schedule and within budget, and you’re talking Natchitoches, Louisiana!
Here’s a sneak-peek at our location menu:
(Photographs & descriptions to follow)
- Alligator & Swampy Marshes
- Gardens, parks
- Bayous, Backwaters, Lakes and Creeks
- Rural Towns and Farms
- University Campus
- Forests & Wilderness Areas & Piney Woods
- White-Pillared Historic Homes
- Creole Plantations (Architecture distinctive only to our area)
- Wrought iron balconies looking over brick streets overlooking a scenic river/lake
- Oil Fields, pipelines and industrial areas.
Need special assistance? The Natchitoches, Louisiana Film Commission offers assistance and information regarding:
- Talent or Technical Personnel
- Casting Assistance for Extras
- Location Photo Library
- Governmental Liaisons
For more information about filming in Natchitoches, Louisiana, contact (800) 259-1714 or contact the Louisiana Office of Film and Television Development at (888) 655-0447 or visit them online at www.lafilm.org.
For information on our state’s incentive programs, visit www.lafilm.org.